Menu

6/15/2017

Am I alive? Hibernation post




One of the rethorical questions I ask myself last couple of months. I haven't blogged here pretty long time ago and that's embarracing enough to make that question worthy considering.
I missed bloging and creating a lot but had no energy to do anything. The time was enother thing worth thinking about, I did not have any for myself.  I'm tired as hell.

Here's the list of signes that you are tired to the limit:
* when you blink you try not to fall asleep in a second you closed your eyes
* when your boss keeps putting work on you you not even nod
* sometimes you forgot to blink
* your brain freezes. A lot.
* coffee does not kick in
* tea does not kick in
* energy drink does not kick in
* pretty much nothing at this point does not kick in

Yep, that's me right now.
Well, this is the end of the schoolyear and better things (summer, yey!) are ahead. Additionally, I'll have huge changes in my life pretty soon...
I'll catch up next week and I'll be posting pretty often. Also, I think about the YouTube channel, as I have one dedicated to what I paint, maybe the teaching one will be cool too. If you have any video ideas, leave them in a comment bar down bellow.
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment