Menu

3/04/2017

Learning Personal Pronouns with MINIONS


Learning pronouns can be a bit hard for ESL students. Especially remembering what person they are, or are this or that pronoun plural or singular. But everybody loves Minions, right?
Here is my way to do it.
"Dispicable Me" 1 and 2, followed by "The Minions" made a BLAST in kids' (well, adults' too) audience and the amount ofminion stuff around internet and merch was huge these years.
I even had this sticker on my classroom board as part of my MEMEology (I'll probably write a post about it later): 


And still kids were comming up to me, interesting if the could have any cards with minions! So yes, I made a little set. For first couple of times I've used them as a relaxation or just for fun, but then it came up to be one of the best tools I've youse to teach pronouns. 
Here how every card looks like (pictures are different, obviously)
It has some description of every pronoun, including its person.
I encourage you to try them in your classroom, and if you do, please leave me a comment down below saying, how it went!
My cards can be downloaded from Google Drive here (click on the image)
 Minions on Google Drive


No comments:

Post a Comment